Download the overview of the scientific programme
The Scientific Committee is putting together a high standard, well balanced, scientific programme, offering current topics and excellent speakers.
The theme of the congress is: 'Family planning and contraception from the adolescence till the menopause'.
- Pre-congress workshops
- Keynote lectures are plenary sessions. Leading experts will present specific subjects.
- Congress sessions: in each of these sessions, experts will provide up to date information on a particular topic. A selection of the submitted free communications will be scheduled into congress sessions
- Symposia will be the platform for the pharmaceutical companies.
- Workshops are meant as interactive sessions, introduced by experts in the field and followed by a discussion with the audience.
- Poster presentations are chosen from the submitted abstracts and will carry equivalent scientific status to free communications in the programme.
- A Young Scientist session aims to provide a special platform for paper presentations by young scientists. The session is primarily targeted at Fellows and Ph.D. students and the only inclusion criterion is the age, <35 years.
- Joint Society sessions will discuss a specific item within their area of interest.
- Meet the Expert sessions
- Expert Group sessions are organised by the ESC Expert Groups
CIC: Confederación Iberoamericana de Contracepción
EBCOG: European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
EHF: European Headache Federation
FIAPAC: International Federation of Professional Abortion and Contraception Associates
FSRH: Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
ICMC: International Consortium for Male Contraception
IPPF: International Planned Parenthood Federation
SEG: European Society of Gynecology
WHO : World Health Organization
12th Meeting of the Diczfalusy Foundation
The 12th Meeting of the Diczfalusy Foundation will be integrated in the program of the 15th ESC Congress on:
Friday 11 May 2018, 17:00 - 18:30
Saturday, 12 May 2018, 08:30 - 12:00
There will be no registration fee for participants attending the Meeting of the Diczfalusy Foundation only. However, registration is needed through the congress registration form for practical reasons.