Wireless internet is available in the congress venue: ESC 2016
Password is available on-site.
- Search & browse sessions, presentations, posters & abstracts
- Create your own congress programme, your ‘to do’ list and take notes of specific presentations
- Navigate the congress venue on an interactive map
- Find practical information
- Follow one of the links
- Download the app
- Open it to install the congress data
Once installed, you can use the app without internet. However, we suggest that you check regularly for updates. If you need assistance on-site, please visit the registration desk.
Search for ‘ESCRH 2016’ in the App Store or follow the QR code.
Search for ‘ESCRH 2016’ in Google play or follow the QR code.
Posters on the GO app
- Follow the link or scan the QR code below
- Download the app (free)
- Login with your personal credential received by email and start searching and/or browsing ePosters (if you didn’t received your credential by email, we invite you to visit the ePoster Help Desk to register and be granted with your access).
Talks on the GO app
Webcasts of this year congress will be available after the congress. To access the presentations through the “TALKS on the GO” app:
- Follow the link or scan the QR code below.
- Download the app (free).
- Login with your credential received by email and start searching and/or browsing webcasts of past ESC congresses.